Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Time of charges

Time of charges

My account has been added to IAFT. How I will receive spread return? For each transaction or not? When I can deduce it?
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

Re: Time of charges

Your funds will be charged to your Personal Office in our association at the beginning of each new month. More information about the amount of payments for each deal and conditions for accruing agent commission you can get at Partner Rules section. All funds are available for withdrawal anytime. Withdrawing requests are being processed during 24 hours.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Thanks a lot. I expect to obtain rebate in the beginning of the next month. To my mind, everything will pass successfully. Now I am precisely confident about this Association :grin:
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator
    Your funds will be charged to your Personal Office in our association at the beginning of each new month. More information about the amount of payments for each deal and conditions for accruing agent commission you can get at Partner Rules section. All funds are available for withdrawal anytime. Withdrawing requests are being processed during 24 hours.
    do u need anything else (documents)if my sum is over 100$?

Quote Originally Posted by JimTheTrader
    do u need anything else (documents)if my sum is over 100$?
    yeah, well as I was noted before when doing it myself, we need to attach scan copy of our passport to prove identity before we withdraw such a sum

who do i contact if there is delay or technical lacks and stuff

is there a chance for changing time terms for accruing funds - daily|weekly is not that much of a favour, but might fasten the process, do u plan it some time?

daily might really fasten, but is useful in case the sum goes way beyond the minimum of like 1$ per day, i think monthly accruement shows real statistics and steadiness of ones trading - info for further planning

yeah, like steady salary, moreover when making trading the only profession this does make difference in terms of setting work.

sure, time set is strict and brings the way for planning everything beforehand, at least steady income on steady time is one of the greatest benefits from iaft, in addition to info and legal assistance!