Thread: Forex is a job.

Forex is a job.

Those who believe that Forex is a job can express their opinion in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: Forex is a job.

I disagree with the previous theme that Forex is a game. It is work. It is the heavy brain activity combined with assiduous work, mind, intuition and steady mentality!
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

Re: Forex is a job.

I am not a full-time trader so forex is not a job for me in this sense. But I still consider forex a job in a sense that I am tkaing it seriously and not as a gambling or some kind of hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimee View Post
    I disagree with the previous theme that Forex is a game. It is work. It is the heavy brain activity combined with assiduous work, mind, intuition and steady mentality!
    Forex is a tough job if you are not a lot to learn and well rounded.

Quote Originally Posted by Aisha View Post
    I am not a full-time trader so forex is not a job for me in this sense. But I still consider forex a job in a sense that I am tkaing it seriously and not as a gambling or some kind of hobby.
    I am full time trader, it is my main profit. So for me it is kind of GOOD job. I can say that there are a lot of traders who have good profit from Forex.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilan View Post
    I am full time trader, it is my main profit. So for me it is kind of GOOD job. I can say that there are a lot of traders who have good profit from Forex.
    I think everything depends on a trader. If he/she wants to get good profit, they will trade every day and follow recent news.

For me its a job because you are the one that handling on how you manage that job to earn.

Quote Originally Posted by diana yes View Post
    For me its a job because you are the one that handling on how you manage that job to earn.
    Yes, I absolutely agree with you, we can handle our income, and Forex market is good place for earning.