Thread: Boston Merchant Financial

Boston Merchant Financial

We discuss the company Boston Merchant Financial in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: Boston Merchant Financial

've been with them for 2 years, everything's rock&roll , comment is positive

They are proud of implementing state of the art technologies, if I'm not exaggerating, which allows to improve quality of the services. One of its pluses is that traders do not have to be at theri computers all the time, as they have MT4 Mobile that allows you to manage your deposit out of your cell phone or pocket computer.
    say yes to opportunities

Trading with this broker second year, orders executed fast, I didn't have any complaints. Crediting as well as withdrawing is alright.
    Generally I would estimate them on a solid good mark. And there are plenty of trading instruments.

One of the best companies I've come across so far.
    I especially like them for:
    - fast order execution? up to 1 second
    - withdrawing/depositing 1-3 business days
    - and reach variety of platforms:
    - BMF PRO
    - MT4 CFD
    - MT4 FX
    Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.

Working for Boston Merchant Financial for third month brings results. I am confident to say that I've made the right choice with this broker. I'm astonished by the speed of money withdrawal. Webmoney takes up to 5 minutes, while bank transfer takes around 20 minutes.
    :good3:
    The wisdom acquired with the passage of time is a useless gift unless you share it

Boston Merchan Financial are not so friendly with scalper trader, cause when we open a new position usually price requote happend. I often sent the a screen shot of this price account requote, to their support but they says thats this price requote are happend cause of volatility in the forex market.

Hm.. I haven't such situations with this company.. Do you open your account through IAFT? If YES, ask IAFTs legal department about this :good:
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!