Thread: Computer monitor for trading Forex

Computer monitor for trading Forex

It is not a secret that the more informative your comprehension of the situation is the more successful your Forex trading is. That is why I have no doubt that this topic will be of interest to most traders. What do you think are the properties of a monitor that can ensure comfortable and more importantly efficient work in Forex?

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: Computer monitor for trading Forex

this topic is very interesting but i have no any idea about that i have experienced in computer monitor for stock index

I could not understand the topic at all . Are you talking about computer monitor that is crt or led lcd etc or you are talking about our chart reading capabilities on computer screen?

It is about the properties of a monitor that can be used for successful trading.. :good:
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

strange topic indeed. How properties of a monitor can be helpful in forex trading? I am confused. Would you throw some light no it.

I think use more than one monitor in our trading can give us more advantages gathering market data, especially when we trade use Intermarket analysis, we need monitor to watch, USD Index, DJIA chart, Pair chart and Comodities (forexample GOLD) chart in the same time

I believe what is perfectly good to trade with one or maximum two monitors.

I actually trade in a 20 inch monitor 4:3 and for me is completely suitable.
    Surely could be better to do the same with 2 monitors of 30", to watch more timeframes and pairs in the same time and not necesity to do manually.

Regards. :good: