Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Why we loss with the robot trading?

Banned

Arrow Why we loss with the robot trading?

I think the robot trading is good idea to start the forex trading but i want to know why we loss in the robot trading and what is the reason behind why we loss while we use the robot trading and i think the expert trader not analysis the market well that's why we loss with robot trading what you thing please share with us.

we loss with robot trading if we cannot handle the way we trade here , i mean you cannot configure the right configuration for your robot, robot is just a robot even though it is doesn't have emotion it still need the configuration from the traders which could lead to false configuration

Quote Originally Posted by Nagichan View Post
    I agree with you my friend.EAs is dangerous at all for me because as I guess forex is danger and robot can't config in instantly as we know from our tarde history if you can check in journal
    that is right so that is why i need more experience before i can configure the robot, with better configuration i think i can optimize my profit in this business with EA, and if i can combine it then it will be a new thing for me.

The Robot trading is very dangerous to our account because the robot only fallow the what ever instruction you have given that. blindly fallowed and do the trading and suddenly the trend i reversed the robot don't know how to manege that that is why the account goes to loss.

Robots are not always good and the provides o robots are often scamers who send fake robot which do not work properly..

Sometimes strategies collapse in trading in that market situation which is not capable for analysis that time we should know that times or strategy right time to trade with that ea with hedging techniques.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

The reason is that we are not habitual of using robot and we use it on demo rarely and when we find two to three good results we start using it on real that is the major drawback and mistake of us that causes to face loss

yes agree that 90% robots are not reliable, thanks for sharing views
    adlena

Robots only trade with programmed strategy sometime that not work also different Ea have different results. if we know to use in right way of an Ea and also about it's strategy we can get profit from it.

Well dear robot has much risk, they dont have emotions that is why they uses more and more risk and sometimes they did not close their trades so robot are very bad for trading , it definitely kills our account.