Thread: Software.

Software.

This topic is for discussing software for effective Forex trading: trading terminals, technical analysis software, etc.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: Software.

Basically,technical aspects of work are the same both for mobile and original mt4, correct? or are there any issues upon this service

the main difference is flexbility when using the mobile variant,that's it,you are always online and available to trading 24|7

the mobile terminal of mt4 lacks many things when compared to pc version of metatrader terminal. I have been using mobile app of instaforex for trading in my android phone but it lacks indicators . You cant scroll past data in chart. But mobile terminal is useful for managing our trades on the move.

In my view right software (platform) is absolutely vital, it is what will lead us into positive results but if we are not having right platform then can definitely struggle. I love things with OctaFX broker since with them their both platform are superb whether we use cTrader or Mt4, it is all really superb and makes work all so much easier for me to do without having to face much trouble at all in any situation which makes me very comfortable.