Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ​IAFT Website Redesign

​IAFT Website Redesign

Dear IAFT customers!

We are pleased to say that the International Association of Forex Traders website has been redesigned.

We have improved our service structure, as well as organized the information especially for your convenience. The design update is the next step in providing our customers with a comfortable and profitable work.

This time, the website has become more dynamic, functional and easy-to-use. We hope that cooperating with our Association will become much more pleasant and convenient!

Best Regards,
    IAFT Administration

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

sir now can we use web on mobile terminal or just pc version is redesigned?

Quote Originally Posted by sonia4201 View Post

Hello!

I would like to pay attention that our website was redesigned.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Quote Originally Posted by sonia4201 View Post
    Pal, could you explain what terminal are you talking about. This news is about IAFT website redesign.

IAFT Website Redesig

Yea very nice one here, it is very nice to hear this and i feel that is the best way to keep on growing the website ahead. New things are pleasant to mankind so as having a new website design... just keep the good work on and on because we love that

now site is good regularly i login to tradersunion client account and i am feeling the change its good for the client new layout is quite attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by romeo View Post
    now site is good regularly i login to tradersunion client account and i am feeling the change its good for the client new layout is quite attractive.
    This design is rather convenient and attractive. I like it much. It is easy to find all information about the IAFT`s services.

it is very great to listen for that along with i feel that may be the simplest way to go on growing your website ahead of time. Brand-new factors are usually pleasant to humankind as a way having a completely new website design... only keep the very good focus on along with on since many of us appreciate that will.

Thats really good i hope iaft website was more improve and attracted it was best for us and more easy to understand

Yea very nice one here, it is very nice to hear this and i feel that is the best way to keep on growing the website ahead. New things are pleasant to mankind so as having a new website design... just keep the good work on and on because we love that