Page 1 of 242 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple way to make the profit?

Banned

Simple way to make the profit?

I think the best and easy way to make the profit is that you will practice of the trading in the demo account and make the strategy and then check it in the demo account and i think you will make the best strategy and plan in the trading first check it in the demo and then implement in the trading so makes for the profit you will need to have more practice in the demo trading.what you think?

Banned
    i think there is no simple way to make profit , making money in forex is complex because forex is ricky business . without knowledge , expereince and rick , making money is impossible

Forex is very risky business. there is no simple way to make profits. if you have good skills and knowledge with experience you can try it. otherwise not. many traders have a lot of experience and every moment up to date market observation then we have to possible to make the profits other wise not.

Banned
    i think the best and simple way to make profit on forex market is this that you are keep during trading with some of thing you are use demo account for basic of forex experience and knowledge and use all of advantages in during trading and keep follow expert traders and proper plan trading is make profit in forex market.thanks

simple way to make profit? of course prepare your strategy and the trade, that is the most simple one with you become a better trader and trade there with good strategies i am sure you can handle yourself and then you will make profit.

I think that Forex trading cannot be simple profit making activity. Traders should study permanently, acquire new knowledge, improve trading skills and develop trading strategy to make profit in Forex.

Our learning and practice provide us strategies, skills and techniques to make good analysis in market and simple way to make profit from market is learning with patience step by step.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

our learning will give us knowledge, and if we put it in practice it means that we will get experience, as for me i think with experience you will get some set amount of skills that you will masterd, so the simple way to keep making profit in forex, only by keep trading.

Simple way to make profit is by using MA indicator, we can follow the MA line to follow market trend, with this way we will get profit from our trade easily.

Banned
    MA indicator, we can follow the MA line to follow market trend, with this way we will get profit from our trade easily.