Page 1 of 158 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Five best tips for when the market is volatile

Banned

Five best tips for when the market is volatile

There are 5 tips on how you can profit in times of financial crisis

1 Make your risks count for something.

2 Uncover the signs of success.

3 Copy the experts, donít follow the crowd.

4 Know why as well as when.

5 Remember: knowledge is money.

Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post

3 Copy the experts, don’t follow the crowd.

Yeah that's right, we must count the risk and wait for reversal patiently because no matter how volatile the market then it will reverse soon or later.

That kind of situation we should be careful in trading and only follow strong signals for big trades we should wait for the right time to open position.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

you explain nice but i not agree with your point to copy the expert traders.if we do this its mean we can only rely on forex on the basis of experties we should rely on our skills.

Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post

3 Copy the experts, don’t follow the crowd.

All the points you mentioned in post is good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more tips.

for me try scalping, scalping means volatile market when market become volatile we can take chance even small movement to make profit from each trading, also i think taking risk is a good decision but that is up to the traders again which one they really want.

The market is very speed you can not take risk that much. if you know the trend you can take in risk , other need not to take risk. because it is very risky business. and no one can not says that what happens in the next minute.

that is why i said, if the trend is good for us why not? even only small movement for us then that will be a good thing for us, i know for some traders it could be very risky but since this business also already become a risked business then we should take it all.

Banned
    I think it is good thing that we rely on our skills and skills come when you have the good knowledge of the trading and practice of the trading and it will need some time to adjust with the market and getting the experience of the trading but you will need money as you start the trade so if you copy the other traders and also learn the trading in this way you will money and also learn the trading too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by usharani View Post
    The market is very speed you can not take risk that much. if you know the trend you can take in risk , other need not to take risk. because it is very risky business. and no one can not says that what happens in the next minute.
    I think it is right that the market is very speed and we need to avoid the big risk in the forex trading. we need to analysis the market first and try to know which way the trend of the market goes and i think if we determine then we will take the risk in the trading and i think you will keep in mind your capital when you will take the risk in the trading.