Page 1 of 286 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading with RSI

Trading with RSI

although no trading system can solely rely on RSI indicator , using it in combination withe other tools and proper technical analysis can bring a new edge to your Forex trading.

setup:
    currency pair : all
    time frame : all
    indicator : RSI (14) with levels at 70 and 30 .

Note: This strategie is only to recommand in a flat market . Once a market starts trending in one direction , this strategy is worthless .

Re: Trading with RSI

Do you sell this indicator? I have correctly understood you or not?
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

I am so new to this, can you please, tell me what you mean by saying this and whether all these indicators are necessary for trading..?

Am totally lost in this strategy
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

Indicators in forex market are programmes designed to tell if a market is good to sell or buy.....atleast that is what I thought I know about market indicators
    ..The heights reached and kept by great men was not attained by a sudden flight, but while men slept they toiled and burnt mid nite candles.....

But RSI indicators, I really have no idea how that functions and I don't know how to acquire it. Maybe Mr Moderator can help us out
    ..The heights reached and kept by great men was not attained by a sudden flight, but while men slept they toiled and burnt mid nite candles.....

RSI - is a technical momentum indicator that compares the magnitude of recent gains to recent losses in an attempt to determine overbought and oversold conditions of an asset. It is calculated using the following formula:

RSI = 100 - 100/(1 + RS*)

*Where RS = Average of x days' up closes / Average of x days' down closes.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Thanks moderator, your explanation was quite mathematical but well understood. Thanks a lot :download: :drinks:
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

Thanks mr moderator

Where and when can RSI be used in forex trading please?