Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Withdrawal of Funds to the Trading Account

Withdrawal of Funds to the Trading Account

Dear IAFT customers!

Kindly be informed that this time withdrawal of funds from the IAFT Personal Offices is possible to make directly to the IAFT trading accounts opened through the referral links of our Association. You can withdraw funds only to the trading accounts added to the IAFT website into the Accounts section. List of companies available for the direct withdrawal to the trading accounts is as follows:

1. InstaForex
    2. Forex4you
    3. RoboForex
    4. FOREX MMCIS group
    5. FxGlory
    6. NordFx
    7. EXNESS

To order funds withdrawal directly to the trading account with your broker, you need to log into your Personal Office on our website, enter the Balance History section and click the Withdraw money button. After that, you need to fill out the suggested form and click Order. Your withdrawal request will be processed within 24 hours.

If you have any questions, please send your inquiries at finance@tradersunion.com.

Best Regards,
    IAFT Administration

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

amazing service hope IAFT will add other broker in the list like fxopen and fbs.

Quote Originally Posted by romeo View Post
    amazing service hope IAFT will add other broker in the list like fxopen and fbs.

I see that IAFT is growing fast and a number of brokers is increasing permanently. I suppose that the list of brokers offering such service is increased soon.

Dear its gooad for me i am currenty active in instaforex broker so i am trying to use this service

i will open an account with eness company what is the next step after opening my account

that is also for forumties who also have iaft's referral trading accounts or not?

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    i will open an account with eness company what is the next step after opening my account
    you need to open account with IAFT link and then you need to attach your account on your IAFT profile then you able to receive rebate and this rebate transfer service.

its really Good..i want to open an account can any one suggest me which account will be best for me...

Quote Originally Posted by ayazmemon View Post
    its really Good..i want to open an account can any one suggest me which account will be best for me...
    first you need to open account IAFT in that account you able to find the broker list and best rebate that IAFT offer for fbs on standard account try that account.

very good service from traders union and IAFT forum, i am planning to open account with Exness to hold funds from a bonus forum and this program will facilitate deposit process.