Page 1 of 253 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Creating a trading system together

Creating a trading system together

Creating and refining a trading system.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: Creating a trading system together

How dose that work?
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

We should discuss strategy and during discussion to generate the best one.
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

Aimee I will be glad if someone that knows more about creating a trading system will come and share his/her opinion on this forum.thanks because is quite a nice topic by moderator.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

I don't know if their is any particular format or method of creating a trading system. I think each trading system is unique and is perfected overtime by constant usage and practice.
    ..The heights reached and kept by great men was not attained by a sudden flight, but while men slept they toiled and burnt mid nite candles.....

So I will advice ??u stick to the one ??u knw and are using, overtime it will become ??ur own trading system
    ..The heights reached and kept by great men was not attained by a sudden flight, but while men slept they toiled and burnt mid nite candles.....

Mrjoexzy, quite and encouraging opinion. I thin mastering your particular trading style will automatically become your trading system. Thanks.

??u are welcome Dking, goodluck and don't forget to introduce more people to IAFT because before I joined this body, there were many things I was ignorant of, but my exposure here has broaden my horizon

Wow.. :P its quite an interesting topic with reasonable suggestions.. :dance2: but i think one can be a master in several trading sytems overtime

You are absolutely right tobyhenry147, it is one's decision. You can be a master of all.