Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Daily fundamental analysis.

It seems that Australian dollar exchange rate seems to have decreased significantly due to the dollar's upward momentum trade which happened since last night. Aussie retreat after yesterday had skyrocketed to reach the highest position.

The fundamental factor is that United States economic data released last night showed encouraging results. The trade balance for the month of July, experiencing thinning of the deficit to 40.5 billion dollars alone compared with a deficit in June, which reached 40.8 billion dollars. Previous deficit expected to swell to 42.5 billion dollars.

Meanwhile, the ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI increased to 59.6 points from 58.7 points. ISM previously estimated it would come down to the level of 57.3 points.

This conditions of dollars that are in the advanced pattern making natural aussie decline. Today the Australian dollar stood at 0.9341 dollar and expected to experience a movement in the range 0.9310 - 0.9380.

i think IAFT is the best sources for dialy infofmation ,here we have a lot of knowledge for trade our daily reasons and we already need the expert opinions and their exprince

Australian dollar moved higher today against US Dollar. The opening price is at 0.9009 in early trade, and the currency has climbed about 17 pips. This is the result of expectation by economic fundamentals Indicator MI Leading Index m / m which are rising from the previous period - 0.1%, thus the conditions encouraging this movement.

Melbourne Institute is scheduled to announce the latest data regarding macroeconomic in the United States. Some economists suspect a welcome development to the data to be released in this sector. Fundamental analysis is the normal range AUDUSD today is expected to have support level at 0.8977 and resistance level at 0.9070, although at the beginning of the monitored rose due to expectations of economists.

Fundamental analysis gives huge profit to a forex trader within short time and for that reason i love this analysis very much and i am also a forex sniper so this is very much important for me.

Scottish Society chose to remain joined Britain after the independence referendum results provide clarity on the future of the British union that has lasted for 307 years previously had been at the end of the horn and triggering political turmoil as well as financial

Today Australian Dollar observed moving in level 0.8898 . Aussie rebounded significantly in comparison with the position closing early this morning at 0.8869 dollar level. Naturally, Aussie sudden rise after HSBC data Manufacturing PMI was released for the month of September.

HSBC Flash Manufacturing PMI data showed the number 50.5 points. This result is better compared than the previous predictions which estimate initial manufacturing PMI stood at 50.0.

The increase in the Australian dollar today has not managed to bring the AUDUSD pair out oversold region. So for today's extensive analyzing AUDUSD will tend to strengthen supported fundamental and technical conditions. The Australian currency has the potential to experience movement in the range 0.8860 - 0.8930 dollars.

In today's trading Australian dollar exchange rate seems to have decreased again against US Dollar. Aussie natural attenuation in the middle of dropping stock exchanges in Asia today since today will be the final release of economic growth in the United States for the second quarter.

An estimated economic growth will show an annual expansion of 4.6 percent in second quarter, higher than 4.2 percent in first quarter. It is estimated that if the economy improves, Fed will be more flexibility to raise interest rates in USA. Today Australian Dollar observed in 0.87801. Declined is still limited compared with the positio of trading early this morning at 0.88886.

Fundamental analysis today estimates that Australian dollar exchange rate movements against US Dollar will tend to move lower again. Aussie has potential to experience movement in the range 0.87408 - 0.88202.

In US session tonight Australian Dollar generally indicates the downward movement of US Dollar. Negative sentiment received after the report from the Australian Bureau of Statistics is scheduled to release the latest data in the estimate would drop to 1.1% by economists.

Fundamental analysis for today AUDUSD will be weakened and will continue to fall despite the overalls will move in the normal range between 0.8690 to 0.8774.

When I started, I always use to trade with following my own way completely because I thought that’s best way to go, but I realized, I am missing out on making things better for myself and that’s why I went with understanding everything and following good services for analysis/signals. It’s where I found out about www.alpari.com, as now I am joined under them only, but I started up simply by following their analysis service, but it went so smoothly that now I am trading only with them and it’s working absolutely well with being able to follow these master piece signal/analysis services for free!