Page 1 of 120 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Profitable EA's

Some Profitable EA's

This is my thread for EA's . i got many EA's . and i would love to share them one by one . So enjoy the tread....

Forex Derivative EA

so this is my first EA.

Forex Derivative EA

Re: Some Profitable EA's

Hello Raqib, I have just signed up for the forum, Is it possable to anyalise all the EA that IAFT have in their Free Advisers tab, there are so many and testing would be daunting, so testing here would be benificial to all members.
    Please consider. :good2: :drinks:

I have been testing starter_v4_MOD_1, and i was getting very good results on demo using the default imputs, i have now gone Live using a penny account, mainly because it will not trade under 1 standard lot and that is a little to risky for me, so now its been trading for 1 day and the return is so far 9% with no losses and if the stats that are correct in the download page, then this EA is worth the risk.
    There is also another Starter EA with the same stats, can Admin tell me the difference between the 2 EA's.
    I'll post as i test other EA's.
    TY
    :dance:
    :heat:

can you show us the results of your test trading? i think it'll be very interesting for all traders here... which results did you get?
    look for best profit

One of the problems is that Starter trades 1 full lot, but it wins nearly every trade, so it a high win to loss, but the few losses can be high. Im using it on a live account after i did some research on the web to see what was said about this EA. im trading a penny account so that i can trade one lot, here is a graph of the last 2 weeks of trade. :grin: :laugh1:

Hello Admin, I have tried to send a message to you, but im unable to send it ?, so im posting here.
    I have tried to add my trading graph to my last post, so i can share with other traders, can you please enable me to be able to upload.
    TY
    alfie59
    :good2:

:download:

:drinks:

[attachment=0:38gmqjd8]starter v4 mod 1 and mega gain starter.gif[/attachment:38gmqjd8]

OK, have tried clicking on Img, looks like its working.
    TY :laugh1:

I have been unable to upload some charts ect, so im doing it manually.

Avalance EA
    Closed profits===$4569.00.

Draw-down===$-$2617.00.==57%

Loss trades===-$820.00.==17%

Clear profit===+$1132.00.== 24%

Not bad so far, Avalance trades 1 lot, so needs to be on a cent account first.

:drinks: :i-m_so_happy: :good:

Here is the next one, its profitable for me, but it might not be for you, so be careful.
    Make sure you read all the info, and watch the Video, because the password to unlock the zip is in the video. You can join his site for a fee, im not an affiliate and not a member of his site. :drinks: :good: