Page 1 of 74 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: how we use indicator

how we use indicator

how we install and use the indicator and which indicator is best ??
    Let`s discuss in details...

The forex indicator use for the high low market trends which are change rapidly in forex trading.so many traders use it for trading.

you mean how to analyze it? well it depend on your from what you see that indicator is just like bar or other shapes which you need to check, and it indicated how the market move especially for currency pair that you choose to become yours.

we can attach indicator to our terminal from navigator bar.and which indicator is best i think every trader have different choice for me bollinger band rsi and macd are strong indicators.

Indicators can be downloaded and also have meta trader defoult simply attached to chart or if you are using custom indicator then copy it in expert advisor folder and then attach to chart.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

There is nothing difficult in making use of indicators in forex because we need not to work hard . Just there will be the indicators option in our trading terminal and we should run pur indicators from there itself . so in my opinion it is not a big task . We can practice the implementation of indicators in our demo account .

well first u have to know the function of the trading so then u can do any thing about the using of the indicator so this would be then work for u
    People meet with people but heart meets with few people

We use indicator which are provided in the meta trader4 software. Which are free or some contains differnet prices. You can installed indicator from the outside.

indicators are best for trading because of these indicators traders are able to makes good and also able to palce profitable trades .

we can connect signal to our international airport from gps bar.and which signal is best i think every investor have different option for me bollinger group rsi and macd are powerful signs.