Page 1 of 141 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the benefit?

What is the benefit?

I have familiarized with your site. It is all clear: an orientation of your activity, all schemes of cooperation. But I still had question: what is the benefit for brokers if we open accounts through your association?
    If anything is worth trying at all, itís worth trying at least 10 times.

Re: What is the benefit?

Everything is rather simple! Brokers receive the attracted clients (traders) from the Association, and pay IAFT a reward for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwenael
    I have familiarized with your site. It is all clear: an orientation of your activity, all schemes of cooperation. But I still had question: what is the benefit for brokers if we open accounts through your association?
    Well, furthermore, you have way more chances to gain profit - contests, partnerships,in addition we are all provided analytics, which is really helpful to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by Princeton
    Everything is rather simple! Brokers receive the attracted clients (traders) from the Association, and IAFT pays a reward for this.
    Thanks! I thought so, but have decided to make more exact that question. I have found in the Personal office even Partner Rules section, where it is possible to see total reward amount that IAFT will receive from the broker.
    If anything is worth trying at all, itís worth trying at least 10 times.

just passing by - well, not only this - we also have analytics! have not met this in any of ther companies before - this is the real significant benefit with the rest of the services altogether. really great job, IAFT!

Dear Gwenael, to see the total reward amount that IAFT will receive from the broker, you can go to your Personal Office in the section Partner Rules. I always refer to these data, If such questions come into my mind. Good luck!

hi everybody, i want to tell u, that i have been working with my broker through iaft for half a year. being the client of this association is a great opporunity to compensate my different spendings and earn more money. iaft you are the best to suit my financial needs!

ms.money, you are certainly right!
    IAFT gives so many opportunities to earn money: rebate, contests, partnership. I am greatly surprised!!!!Such a big number of services and girls from support service know all of them in details, never miss any thing, always give quick clear answer.
    IAFT really provides with professional support!

yes! this is a great service for traders to have some extra money on mutually profitable terms, that's important too! :P i also want to add, that my earnings are stable and if i have questions, support service explains everything politely and intelligibly! :good3:

Oh, hello everybody, nice 2 chat w/u. I want to share my impressions about IAFT. This is the best offer i've met over the whole working period in the forex market! You can do nothing, but only attract partners and receive your guaranteed payouts! Thank you very much! I hope for a long cooperation w/IAFT!