Page 1 of 82 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: All about Stocks.

All about Stocks.

Is anybody here who trade Stocks? Let's discuss it.
    If anything is worth trying at all, itís worth trying at least 10 times.

Re: All about Stocks.

unfortunately, don't have the chance to try stock trading but have a strong desire to do this! i haven't experience yet that's why want to hear professional opinion as for the stock trading
    (to be or not to be)

Quote Originally Posted by Max
    unfortunately, don't have the chance to try stock trading but have a strong desire to do this! i haven't experience yet that's why want to hear professional opinion as for the stock trading
    what's up with your stocks? futures is good instrument, may be you could specify what exactly u'd like to learn about it?

Ayn, you might appear quite professional, would u please, set your opinion- currency is still the most steady stuff to work in forex, isnt it?

currency is most wide-spread, cfd and futures go along very well in the global market as well!

Ginger is right, basically, futures and cfd always go along well, but are not available to such a number of traders, pairs are mostly of use - dollar-euro,japanese yen..analytics is set here for u by iaft for these basic instruments.

I do look forward to developing this section - I have never used cfd nor futures,would appreciate any hints you may give concerning the topic.

well, yes, analytics here is preferable,futures is the not best instrument to start out with, currency is most steady one, but sure,stocks might bring unexpected very quick profit,right

?r? there any companies that offer companies stocks trading with minimal investments, I wonder, because I never tried it so far :grin:

Quote Originally Posted by Luis
    ?r? there any companies that offer companies stocks trading with minimal investments, I wonder, because I never tried it so far :grin:
    Dear Luis,
    you may use Compare Forex Brokers service & choose company, that you need. For example, you may pay attention at AccentForex, BetOnMarkets, Broco, EXNESS & so on.
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!