Page 1 of 102 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: IAFT activity

IAFT activity

You can ask any questions regarding IAFT activity.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: IAFT activity

what are your working hours (do they differ for chat, office, ordering free calls,etc.?)

Taking into the account my not so long, but sufficient experience, I can tell u, for sure, that u may order the free call anytime u need, filling the application form http://tradersunion.com/index.php?support. All the rest information concerning the working hours, u will find here too.
    "If a man does his best, what else is there?"

As I understood u should ask support service IAFT during this working hours, CET: 8 a.m. 4 p.m.
    Days off: Saturday, Sunday
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

yes! i was also interested in the IAFT working schedule. it is nice, that the very question was highlited in this section (iaft activity). i clicked on the referral link, which MrRobinson indicated in his reply and got the exact working hours information.

Time difference is worked up here too I receive letters for all my offline messages from support service without delay (the very next day)

what is insurance fund for?

insurance provided by IAFT is for all traders to set steady base for working, the only point to be taken into account - it is given only for extra issues and is mostly for reimbursement -you shouldn't count on this in cases like - lossmaking deals, for instance

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Springsteen
    insurance provided by IAFT is for all traders to set steady base for working, the only point to be taken into account - it is given only for extra issues and is mostly for reimbursement -you shouldn't count on this in cases like - lossmaking deals, for instance
    thank you very much indeed - I believe it is not used very often,all problems I had - was one-two day delays, support is quick aid in this way

sure, as the number of brokers on the list is constantly growing - legal aid and insurance become more and more significant. although, all my questions were solved by support.