Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: General Question

General Question

How can I earn more without the fear of loss in a live trading account.

Quote Originally Posted by faisal patel View Post
    Confident, you can trade with confident to avoid the fearness. but you must note that forex is a risky business, so lost still can happen when you are careless.

The more you practice, the more you earn. The forex trading is a skilled-based activity. Don`t think about losses just control your risks and consider money management rules. In general we attract what we fear. Leave your fear, practice much on a demo account and develop your own unique trading strategy. When you feel yourself more confident, start trading on a live account.

i also traded on demo account before i started practicing the real one. so, i must add that this is the best way to drive away your fears and frustration. the only thing, you should remember - practice your gained knowledge all the time, you are involved in trading, do not be hot-tempered when you lose, have control over everything (that is: over your emotions, risks, be aware of the forex news). you'll feel yourself, that you are ready to start a real account. but that doesn't mean, you would stop learning or controlling your trading process...)you will have to learn further to to reach the higher stage of your trades.
    One of the strongest characteristics of genius is the power of lighting its own fire.

Quote Originally Posted by ALOISIA View Post
    i also traded on demo account before i started practicing the real one. so, i must add that this is the best way to drive away your fears and frustration. the only thing, you should remember - practice your gained knowledge all the time, you are involved in trading, do not be hot-tempered when you lose, have control over everything (that is: over your emotions, risks, be aware of the forex news). you'll feel yourself, that you are ready to start a real account. but that doesn't mean, you would stop learning or controlling your trading process...)you will have to learn further to to reach the higher stage of your trades.
    Very agree. Learning, practicing, and earning are the natural process to avoid lost money in the forex field.

Quote Originally Posted by ALOISIA View Post
    Thanks for a nice reply and please tell me about the details of Demo Account I will be very thankful to you

faisal patel, as for me i always trade one demo to monitor the trend, then start the real account in a month. there are deviations, but minor with good profit-taking)
    Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.

Thanks for a nice reply and please tell me about the details of Demo Account I will be very thankful to you
    Pal, demo account is an account with virtual money or un-real money that you can learning about open or closing trade and for practicing your new strategy.

I really like the demo contests arranged by most of the brokers nowadays which is rewarding and also provides the opportunity to learn from trading.

Quote Originally Posted by HONG View Post
    Pal, demo account is an account with virtual money or un-real money that you can learning about open or closing trade and for practicing your new strategy.
    I was heard before that the demo account and the real account is totally unmatchable the demo is completely different from the live account is it true?