Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Partnership program conditions

Quote Originally Posted by hafiz View Post
    Just before starting this partnership program - do my referrals ought to open real accounts with brokers? If they arrange to work mistreatment my link and,for example, participate solely in contests and this kind of partnership program moreover, can I still be receiving this share from their income
    Hello!

Yes, your referrals ought to open real account in brokers company from the list of our partners.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Quote Originally Posted by mint15 View Post
    refrel bonus varies between 50$ to 300$ .if there are many refral partener of you means if 10 refralthen what would be the ratio?and is bonus from broker vise or some other ways?/
    Only the most active partners will get bonus.

Partnership in life in anything is very crucial to be selected correctly because only then we will have maximum chance as far achieving success comes. I do Forex trading and I only prefer to work with OctaFX broker where they have epic affiliate program where I am able to get 15 dollars profits per lot size trade and the best part is, I don’t have to make much effort due to this broker been so good that i can easily get customers and make good returns every month.