Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing partners

Introducing partners

This topic is for discussion of ways of attracting partners and new opportunities for increasing profit.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: Introducing partners

I use social nets and my own site. typical, but workable. what about you?

same here, well,i prefer site for doing this,banners applied coincide with my business and working strategy in general,cannot think of any others actually..

Quote Originally Posted by Celia
    I use social nets and my own site. typical, but workable. what about you?
    So do I. It's really workable way of attraction clients. Also I place banners at my site. :good:
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

this program is the only service I have not tried with iaft yet,although this is steady additional income as well.

It sure is. Personal site and some blogs can be quite profitable in this terms.

I am thinking of opening my website to place banners for attracting clients. It is the knight's move from my side, I know it! I like to have more profit from IAFT! Thanks a LOT!
    I am not a has-been. I am a will be.
    ~Lauren Bacall

Very wise method of attraction partners. IAFT's banners are very colourful and attractive. So there are many clients should come. I wish you good luck! :good:
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

Aimee, let me comment your post and add, that iaft banners are really what should be to attract clients! as for me, i use only them to introduce partners to this association!
    Hold faithfulness and sincerity as first principles!
    Confucius

You guys are very helpful to me, now I no verious ways to attract client and make more profit. I also sugest that telling client on facebook can also help.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.