Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Personal data change

Personal data change

Can I change information which I specified in registration list? How can I do this? Thanks.
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

Re: Personal data change

If you would like to make changes to your personal information specified in registration, change payment details or the system of means withdrawal, please send a request to supporttradersunion.com , with information change in the subject field and we will apply all necessary changes.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator
    If you would like to make changes to your personal information specified in registration, change payment details or the system of means withdrawal, please send a request to supporttradersunion.com , with Information change in the subject field and we will apply all necessary changes.
    Don't you require the passport copy as well? if yes, is it necessary for all data base or only some types

Quote Originally Posted by Unsurpassed
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderator
    If you would like to make changes to your personal information specified in registration, change payment details or the system of means withdrawal, please send a request to supporttradersunion.com , with information change in the subject field and we will apply all necessary changes.
    Don't you require the passport copy as well? if yes, is it necessary for all data base or only some types
    I can answer cause I have recently changed the data. It is necessary to attach first page copy of your passport cause IAFT had to known that it is your desire to change your data, instead of any malefactor who has cracked your account. Very good secure! :good:
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

Quote Originally Posted by Aimee

I can answer cause I have recently changed the data. It is necessary to attach first page copy of your passport cause IAFT had to known that it is your desire to change your data, instead of any malefactor who has cracked your account. Very good secure! :good:
    em, but still, is it for all stuff - what if i mistyped some letters in my name and they dont match my passport or mixed 1 number in my cellphone, passport copy anyway?

You are right! Passport copy anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimee
    You are right! Passport copy anyway.
    yeah thanks, hope it is done within shortest terms

Well, after you send the application to the support service, your data will be changed within the day. The notification will come to your mailbox. I had the same situation. I hope this information was useful for you!

as for me, it was so just useful one :declare: I should know such nuances for the future :heat:

i'd like to thank all of you, cause I referred to this section in time, when i had to make changes in my personal information :heat: i managed to do everything right :dirol: