Page 1 of 114 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Legal HELP

Legal HELP

I consider that legal protection is one of most important points of cooperation with IAFT.
    What is the term of consideration of demands?
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

Re: Legal HELP

The legal department considers your demands in 7 working days. Protection of IAFT members is our top priority!

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Legal help sounds great!! who have already tried to ask for help ?

I never feel helpless while working through IAFT! I know, If I have some disputes with my broker and I am not able to resolve the issues, I am sure to get the IAFT legal help, because I work with this Association. Thanks a lot! :dance4:

The legal department is cool! But I confide in my broker. So it seems to me I won't require this help. But as proverb says "don't count out a prison cell, a begging bowl may come as well"...

I also have no problems with my broker...but who knows...everything changes))So, legal help is a big + of IAFT. By the way, IAFT reminds me a huge supermarket with different departments where you can find everything from shoes to PC. On this site we also can find everything, from reward to DC's analytics))

i think iaft as such a profound, well-based, well-guided association is more then the rebate itself, like all unions, no matter which sphere we take - it is aimed at revealing and protecting at its most!

Me, either! I am completely sure, that my broker is a reliable DC, because it is from the Association Full Brokers list. If the brokers are in this section, you can be confident in all of them!!! In addition to this fact, I must admit, that nobody is insured against some unpleasant moments with the brokers, so Legal Help and Insurance Fund is the best opportunity for the traders to win the disputes with them!

right you are. unfortunately, it is not legal help that i mostly seek from iaft, it is profound support in time issues and other stuff, but as you can see there are not so many things that arouse exactly in the aspect of iaft - their work and partnership with brokers on the list is very well regulated and set.

It's perfect that IAFT cares about clients and their safety. I hope that I shouldn't address for a legal department. But the service is excellent :good3:
    The great Breakthrough in your life comes when you realize it that you can learn anything you need to learn to accomplish any goal that you set for yourself.This means there are no limits on what you can be, have or do.