Page 1 of 326 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: where do we learn the good techniques of the trading?

Banned

where do we learn the good techniques of the trading?

As we know that we need to have the good techniques of the trading to doing the forex business and we need to have the skills of the trading but the question where we get these techniques of the trading and improve our skills of the trading so what you say which source help us to learn the techniques of the trading .

in fact if you want to learn about trading technique there are many that can be found on the internet, the way is very easy, but the hard part is applying the technique into our trading, it is not easy for doing so, and one needs extra practice so that we can mastered the technique with minimal errors

We can find a greatest techniques of the trading with the expers because i think they are the best and they can help us in a good trading and also a good trading techniques can be possible with so much practice in a demo account

well there are a lot of senior trader who helps the newbies and we can learn it from internet . There are a lot of forums like IAFT we can get good techniques knowledge from it.

Dear i think that the best way to get good techniques about forex is survey in forex forum and communicate with professional trader and follow our advice

We are able to get a best approaches in the trading with the experts since i do believe these are the very best plus they can assist you inside a very good trading and a noticeably great trading strategies can be probable with the significantly apply in a very demo account

As per my experience, we can get good skills by browsing in youtube in internet. One can get so many Technics and skills with study of video files in youtube.
    Nothing is impossible for an hard working person.

i think we can learn forex techniques if we understand and learn the forex buisness from some experts and we can also learn these things if we use demo account and try to apply the new new things on demo account then we can learn these things easily.

if we want to learn good technique about trading there is lots of way. but one of the best way to learning tarding is with forex it guide us completly and show us the best way of investment

Quote Originally Posted by ckommoju View Post
    As per my experience, we can get good skills by browsing in youtube in internet. One can get so many Technics and skills with study of video files in youtube.
    that is only a knowledge that will never come true if you don't apply it to your trading account, and also for me there are so many ways aside from youtube actually, if you have tutor that helps you then i think that is not a big deal since you can get some technique from him/her.