Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: why do we loss with the robot trading ?

Banned

Post why do we loss with the robot trading ?

I`ve heard about the lot of robot trading but when i use in the forex even then it not avoid me form the losses so i want to know why we have loss with the robot trading and why it not save us form the loss so please share your opinion on this topic.

Please remember that many of providers of robots are scamers people and they provide fake robots which do not work properly and hence traders who follow these robots get loss..

ayeah its also a reason most of the rpbots are fake but a robot alwys causes a loss of your money becuse it work blindly on your orders cant see what is happening actualaly in market, a robot cant make a right configuration so avoid to safe yourself from any loss

mostly we not purchase current trend based expert advisors thats why trader face losses in forex we need to purchase that advisor which is good in rank before better results.

Robot don't have capacity to use the strategy as per the situation. It works only as per our pre settings. In fact Forex market is very uncertain market. We can't guess the trend. some time,due to news, it may run ebnormally. In this situations EA may not control losses.
    Nothing is impossible for an hard working person.

i want to know why we have loss with the robot trading and why it not save us form the loss so please share your opinion on this topic.
    coz i am new here

we do loss with robots because robots never work correctly these are just scam . and the software it has no brain but human has brain thats why we should trade manualy not by robots to avoid from loss.

dear some robots provider fraud and are not working for safty of our stop loss they are only working for themselves we have to be aware of them

well according to me mosltly people have loss with robot trading because robot do nou use different stratigies and some are fale not working according to market trend .

forex robot basically is same with manual trading system. even robot actually is automated trading system. and due to there's no perfect trading system, it explain that there's no perfect EA too. and if we are facing loss when use EA, its normal.