Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is difference between the moving average and MACD simple

Banned

What is difference between the moving average and MACD simple

I use the moving average for two month in the trading but i not know what is difference between the moving average and the MACD simple and which one is more help full for the newbies traders if any one have the idea about please share with us.

Moving average and MACD both are different types of technical indicator and we can make different strategies and also make both combination. moving everage is simply drawn lines and can make cross overs and Macd is based on levels.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

well these are the indecator and they both help us to make difrent planes i have just this knowledge some one explane it for me

macd and moving average to different indicator but quite work same but the work of moving average is little bit change we can use moving average for long and short term both but macd only work for short term trade.

Moving average and MACD both are technical indicators for find out the signals but MACD most in use and easy in use but Mobing average also condsiderd best one indicator .

both are indicators macd is a single indicator but moving averages have many types which help us to conclude trade direction according to the most indicated direction by different moving averages

Both indicators are best for trading . Both gives us good signal if we use both indicators together but it needs much knowledge and practice . We should also add some rules to make the strategy better.

The combination of moving average and MACD is the best trading strategy. MACD is to show the strength of the trend and Moving average is to show the trend of the market.
    Nothing is impossible for an hard working person.

The Moving average is based on lines and can draw on chart and Macd can't be drawn on chart and simply followed by levels that is big defference between these indicators.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Quote Originally Posted by Raees View Post
    The Moving average is based on lines and can draw on chart and Macd can't be drawn on chart and simply followed by levels that is big defference between these indicators.
    use is different but purpose of both indicators are to understand market technically.moving average works good on long term trade but macd not work.