Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading reciept

Trading reciept

What is trade and how long have you been involved in this process? Is it worth starting? How much am i able to earn if make up my mind to choose the trader profession? I eager to learn professional traders opinion.....

Re: Trading reciept

At first esteem books, look training films, open a demo-account. Then choose the most reliable company and open there the real account. When I began I was very emotional and quick-tempered. Avoid it. Conduct notes where I propose u to write what has prevented u to get profit or how u managed to earn so much. Analyze the actions.
    It is not worth to begin. Trading is very interesting and serious profession.. Try out it!

I can add, that nomatter what questions you have, IAFT experts are always happy to assist you!!! I understand, when you have to do the first steps in trading and you are afraid to cross the margin, just remember, you are in safe hands, If you contact the IAFT support service. I was the same, before I contacted the experts! But all my fears and uncertainty were dispelled, when they offered me the IAFT teaching material on trading and Forex in general, interesting contest and partneship program. I got it by e-mail and determined my trading position. :good2: :dance2:

Polly, thanks a lot for such a precise and needed information, It's good I've found the right forum section for me, cause I'm the newcomer in IAFT, I have registered with IAFT recently. So, I will follow your advice to contact the IAFT support service! :i-m_so_happy:

there is no better recipe than active trading - starting out with minimal deposits is the best way and great for every newcomer in this business

some knowledge, a little bit of intuition, experts advice + minimal deposit and that is the trading reciept. :grin: but actually, everything is individually :good3:

there is a number of books teaching this technique,iaft is to make it applicable,especially in contests-demo but real reward

totally agree. all types of work are set here to be well developed - for me opening accounts with such top companies as instaforex,forex mmcis group and practice in contests through iaft - both income and good strategy for professionalism.

I read the article about lock and liked it very much. As for me, it is the best strategy. Now I use only it))
    life is great, life is cool, life is so beautiful

Does any of the companies provide good educational info for beginners?