Thread: Nano4x

Nano4x

We discuss the company Nano4x in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT Ė working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: Nano4x

Does this company work with american clients?

No, I made this inquiry already - they do not accept american traders. There is a list of others working with americans available through iaft though,not sure right now which ones except Global Clearing Group Ltd and
    Grand Capital Ltd, I'll get back to you upon this if I remember some other ones.

There is a very good possibility to get $12 welcome bonus. It is available for all the clients. You need to open a real account you may not even make initial deposit.

It can be credited to Micro or Standard accounts. Before applying for the bonus do not forget to make sure that your account is fully verified.
    Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by fighting back

I've heard of this bonus, but it seems you need to deposit a small amount in you account, before you can withdraw your profits.

Nano4x has an ongoing bonus program according to which one can get 100% bonus on thew deposit.
    To apply for a bonus you need to open standard account and fund it on not less than 100 USD.
    Many wealthy people are little more than janitors of their possessions

Nano4x works good for me, received their bonuses. Would like to share with you that order execution is great, no re-quotes.
    I make excuses for everything in my life, Iím not perfect and Iím glad because I think that would make me extremely boring.