Page 1 of 86 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Funds Withdrawal

Funds Withdrawal

IAFT suggests to withdraw funds via WM, PayPal, MoneyBookers, PefectMoney, AlertPay, Western Union, VISA.

What way did u choose & why?

The most convenient way for me is withdrawal of funds via MoneyBookers.

Re: Funds Withdrawal

WM is the easiest,most wide-spread all over the world,but,as for me, it's not always the best choice when planning active trading. Visa is most steady one,for me at least,and suitable - all bank operations with only one payment method, no need for numerous bank transfers routine operations. well, visa's withdrawal limit here is 50$ minimum, compared to WB - 1$.

I think working through iaft - best variant is to choose PayPal, fast and suitable moreover the speed is at its top and no limits in sum

great theme,Livingston never tried these ones - MoneyBookers, PefectMoney, AlertPay, any ideas to share about the privileges?

I would also agree, that PayPal is the most convenient way to withdraw your money (from 50$, no commission), you know. It suits me much! I have been withdrawing via PayPal for one year and I have no probs with it :good3:

I have never used anything else except visa - most reliable, acceptable, and yeah, prestigious for any deals you make.

AlertPay - what is this system? seems to be very much alike western union in conditions

AlertPay is much alike with WebMoney in terms of working scheme.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

yeah, but taking into account the sum for withdrawing funds, the time - this all is very much similar to WU, starting at 100$. commision is almost the same

I agree with mr. springsteen - PayPal is easiest to work through iaft - there is no need to provide data in case the sum overtops, moreover as payment is given in the beginning of the month - withdrawal is immediate