Page 1 of 213 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Stay balanced between the fear and greedy

Banned

Stay balanced between the fear and greedy

The forex trading is business where you have these two factor one is the fear of loss and second is the greed to make the big profit and i suggest for all the traders that you will keep the balance among two if you want to get the success in the trading and i think if you mange then you will get the success what you think about?

you will keep in balance among two if you want to get the success in and the trading and i think if you want mange then you will get the success

yes if we stay balance in greed and fear then we get profit. because if we greed or fear from loss then we must get loss due to greed and pressure of loss so we should trade with patience.

it will be more good if a trader try to reduce the greed and fear both because these two things will never let you trade,even a trader will try to avoid trading if he will not reduce his fear,and on the other side greed is really bad thing.

it is only possible if trader have proper trading experience otherwise we not able to balance our greed and fear.this problem we face cause of lack of proper skills.

yes exactly if we gain full control on our emotions , and if we stay balanced between the fear and greed then its not a difficult task for you to achieve success , we loss only when we lose our patience so first control your emotions

Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    The forex trading is business where you have these two factor one is the fear of loss and second is the greed to make the big profit and i suggest for all the traders that you will keep the balance among two if you want to get the success in the trading and i think if you mange then you will get the success what you think about?
    What do you mean by stay balanced here? for me i will surpress as much as i can my fear and greedy so i will be patience and more confidence in trading, i don't see any good logic that people should balanced this all, as for me just trying to be yourself when you trade and choose the better strategies for you because there isn't something like silver bullet in forex.

Its hard to maintain a balance between the fear and the greed and i think we can manage a good trading in this business and the fear is the worst thing in our trading and we can do the balance between the fear and the greed with the proper training.

yes i think if we control greed and fear during trading and control these both things then we can earn very good money from this buisness so we should control greed to earn money.

Yes dear you are right i am agree with you trader must balanced our emotions while trading especially from greed.