Page 1 of 238 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the easiest indicator for the newbies traders.

Banned

What is the easiest indicator for the newbies traders.

The indicator is very help full in the trading so i want to ask you all the professional traders which is the easiest indicator for the newbies traders and how we use this indicator in the forex trading please share your views and suggest me.

newbies should start with rsi indicator which is the most easiest indicator in forex we just need to remember two levels 30 and 70 in this indicator to find the trend.

The signal is very help complete in the dealing so i want to ask you all the expert investors which is the most convenient signal for the beginners investors and how we use this signal in the currency dealing please discuss your opinions and recommend me.

Trend line is the best and easiest indicator which can be used by any traders and the newbies who are not well familiar with this indicators they can easily use the trend line and judge the trend of the market.

Before starting the newbies trading know the some important indicators. the new traders easily used these indicators cci,rsi, adx,and bollinger bands these are the important indicators and easily trade .and easily understand the trend also. but these are used in the 1 hour time frame gives the good result. every trader must conform the two indicators after to trade.

i think the newbies should not use any indicator first of all they must need full knowledge and experience and they should do manual trading.

Quote Originally Posted by SajidAli92 View Post
    i think the newbies should not use any indicator first of all they must need full knowledge and experience and they should do manual trading.
    technical analysis is the easiest analysis for newbies as compare to fundamental newbies should start with easy indicator like rsi and macd in their trading.

Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    all trading involving the use of indicators are called technical analysis trading,though almost all trader use indicators but some don't.
    personally i think the most easiest one the sma and macd.i use them when i was new to trading.
    yes, I also thinking that MA and MACD is the easiest indicators. trader can understand the function and apply it properly in trading just by short learning. different with other indicators that tend to be complicated and trader can't apply it right away in trading when they are not fully understand the function.

newbies should work on the moving averages to me that is very good indicator we know this and since good time . i am working on them and they are helping me a lot
    People meet with people but heart meets with few people

Banned
    I also think that the moving average is the best indicator for the newbies trader and i think it is easy to understand and they use it very easily in the trading and secondly it is very help full for the newbies trader for the learning purpose and it function is very clear and newbies easily understand it.