Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best scalping in forex

Banned

What is the best scalping in forex

Hi,
    here we shall discuss about the best scalping in Forex trading Business.

Banned
    i am using scalping strategy in forex trading business. at low profit i close my order. at low risk i close my order. by doing this i am earning not good but i am saving my money. i use short term.

All new year holydays I 've been trading with good spread, I have an account here. Very nice company, I like their bonuses

i do scalping in last 2 weeks and earned very good profit too in very short time but my account get margin call too after trading with too much high volume,but i still want to do scalping..

scalping is just opening and closing order in quick profit and basically when market movement is fast trader perform scalping best time frame for scalping is 5m and 15m which are best.

true scalping involves risks as well as any other type of trading. But if done correctly Forex scalping provides an additional degree of risk management as a result of holding trading positions for a every short time period as well as consult monitoring of the price and collecting quick profit as they appear.

I am using bollinger band buy sell zone scalping only need to follow it in 5 min time frame when candles above bolling bands middle lines then it's sell call and when down it's buy call and it's very useful and trested strategy only need to get practice.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Dear in my case i use m1 and m5 time frame and choose usdjpy for scalping and it was too profitable for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sunny_hero24 View Post
    Dear in my case i use m1 and m5 time frame and choose usdjpy for scalping and it was too profitable for me.
    1m and 5m is good only in news release time when market move first trader can make good profit by over all 15m is best time frame.

1 min scalping and 5 min scalping is very good but i also tried 15 min time fram for scalping candle closign and opeing and it's really good.