Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is forex trading a life time business for anyone???

Unhappy Is forex trading a life time business for anyone???

When i first started work in forex trading i feel little unreliable. Does any one have any Authentication about my Question??

Before starting a new business I always feel hesitation. Time passes and we become more experienced. So, feelings of distrust disappear.

Yes for me it is life tiime business, because I earn very good money here. This is really good opportunity to be successful and rich.

its depends on person to person that how much this business suits them . if a person earns good from it he would like to continue it as far as it goes and some wants to earn just for a little time in which they maximize their profits for a short time to achieve some target . but i think it is a good earning way , should continue it if doesnt lossing so much

it is not a life time business, it is a part time business and spent your extra time to do a froex trading.

I can say no because not everyone that comes into Forex successfully moves out of it. So many eventually give up in less than one year that they know Forex. The truth is that Forex simply doesn't work for all.

Well according to me it depend upon our interest. if we are good in trading, and we are doing it very well,then for that person it can be life time business,and if we doi it with enjoyment then it can be addictive and we do it for a life time

well according to me Forex trading is life time business if any want want to do it and as time pass in the trading then the person more expert in this business

[QUOTE=DECECTJUNAID;609614]well according to me Forex trading is life time business if any want want to do it and as time pass in the trading then the person more expert in this business[/QUOTE
    If Forex trading brings very good profit, it can be life term business, but if you are not well educted and do not understand it, better stay away.

Quote Originally Posted by Decub View Post
    I can say no because not everyone that comes into Forex successfully moves out of it. So many eventually give up in less than one year that they know Forex. The truth is that Forex simply doesn't work for all.
    forex trading can never bill for all,and it often said in the trading agreement that the business does not suite everybody but they are people in this business as well making real money from it,so basically i believe Forex trading is about how well you understand it and it can surely be trade for long.