Page 1 of 146 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the day trading?

Banned

Exclamation What is the day trading?

I think it is the shore term trading strategy and mostly use when trade will enter during the earl hours of the day's activity. I will close them after the few hours of the trading at the end of the daily session what you think about the day trading? Please share with us your opinion....

i think day time means the trading of day time if we trade in day time and start trading after full analysis then we can also learn lot of money by trading day time.

day trading in which we buy or sell trading position and close it in same day is known as day trading and its also called short term trading.

i used parabolic strategy in day trading, in the day trade we have to placed short term and small lot of size trade becuase in a day risk involvement is huge in countitiy

day trading is style in trading where trader open order and close at the same day. day trader won't let the order floating till next day or several day. as hard as they can, they will tried to end the result with profit. but if they are got loss, they will also to keep accept it.

Short term trading that is less than 24 hours is called day trading this trading style mostly traders use and for daily earning it's used we can plan and trade with short terms strategies daily based and end our trades.

Day trading is trading that is less than 24 hours and ends up urly not for long time and we use 1min to 4 hour for day trading in market.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

in day trade yuo can trade 4 to 5 hours in a day, it is a good time for real a expert traders. no one cant trade after and before this times.

i am palced order when the signals provides me right trend path other wise sometimes trade with indicators and somtimes using own skills of trading

when ever you notice now expert are trading and market signals are strong then its mean that day you should trade