Page 1 of 190 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the advantage of social trading?

Banned

What is the advantage of social trading?

These are th advantage of social trading?
    1. Discuss guidelines and concepts with other traders
    2. See for yourself how others trade
    3. Contend in Currency dealing challenges
    4.Take benefits of other traders' experience

well according to me when we are doing social trading then we have more advantages like then can sjare our expirence with other and get more knowledge about how to trade in good way .

social trading create a comunity of traders where we can get and share knowledge with each other the big example is this forum that is very useful for all members and also there are many socal sites and pages.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

if we talk about social trading advantage then we should also not forget there are many disadvantages of social trading or trading in group.main disadvantage is more people mean more conflict chances between traders decision.

social tarding very helful for everyone has dicuss about markettrend to each other and shares knowledge of forex and whenever faced losses in trade then taking guidlines from others for recovering losses

I think social trading will be good and we can make a good money in this business and i love to make a money and the social trading help each other in many ways and support each other alot.

with social trading we can share our viewes each other about market and analysis and can better make our analysis with the help of each other and it's best place for trading information.

in social trading it's advnatage to share and get knowledge many sites and also other famous socail sites also because social trading places and we can get so much knowledge their.

social trading concerning with forex expertse it is nice way to discuss about forex trading trend losses handling and risk holding trick and also gaining knowledge

you are right my friend, social tradind helps a lot to every one but those who are little fast in everything they can get the another to discuss about social trading after having a big loss.