Page 1 of 322 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: what age is requried to commence forex trading business?

what age is requried to commence forex trading business?

is there any age limitation for joining forex, age limit is important or not in trading forex is real business which paid on the time, if have to clear my just this question

Dear i think that 18 plus age is required to do trading but also student do trading and earn lots of money easily.

i think there is no age limit in this buisness . but a person have must the age at which he can learn everything . 18 years age is good for trading.

Actually there are limits but in some countries the law is different and in my country the best and ideal age to start forex is 18 years old, when you already get your ID card, and it will make you more easier to open an account in some brokers.

Banned
    One way to deal with the foreign exchange risk is to engage in a forward transaction. In this transaction, money does not actually change hands until some agreed upon future date.

i think there is no age limit in this buisness . but a person have must the age at which he can learn everything . 18 years age is good for trading.

Banned
    when you already get your ID card, and it will make you more easier to open an account in some brokers.

Banned
    Actually there are limits but in some countries the law is different and in my country the best and ideal age to start forex is 18 years old,

In this transaction, money does not actually change hands until some agreed upon future date.

There's no any age limit specified by forex.You can join at any age but it must be important for that you should join in that age when you can easily understand or learn about it or you could be able to follow all the rules and regulations.