Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SunbirdFX

SunbirdFX

We discuss the company SunbirdFX in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

is sunbirdfx is new partner of IAFT ? i know about this broker they provide both mt4 and mt5 terminal for their clients and spread that they offer is low but variable.

i am quite interesting with their ENC STP account here, it seems great with reasonable spread they have and also fast access for execution, so far i cannot make any review more about them because i just start to use their demo account right now.

it seems great with reasonable spread they have and also fast access for execution, so far i cannot make any review more about them because i just start to use their demo account right now. i cannot make any review more about them because i just start to use their demo account right now.

Sunbird FX is the broker by which I started trading means through this broker I enter in this market ,this is very good broker and it's execution is also very good as well as their service also ,it can really provide you good services and good technique also ,its spread is also normal ,so do join this broker to get good services .

it seems great with reasonable spread they have and also fast access for execution, i know about this broker they provide both mt4 and mt5 terminal for their clients and spread that they offer is low but variable.

Quote Originally Posted by romeo View Post
    is sunbirdfx is new partner of IAFT ? i know about this broker they provide both mt4 and mt5 terminal for their clients and spread that they offer is low but variable.
    There are negotiations with this Broker at the moment and partnership agreement will be signed soon.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    There are negotiations with this Broker at the moment and partnership agreement will be signed soon.
    thats good hope soon we will find this broker rebate rate in partner rule section.

Sunbird is seems new organization and afliate with tradersunion it's will be good and soon i hope it will in list of good brokers.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Banned
    the sunbirdfx is the most wanted all over the world and that is why he is becoming more and more rich in the world