Thread: New Broker in the IAFT Traders Contests: FOREX CLUB

New Broker in the IAFT Traders Contests: FOREX CLUB

Dear IAFT customers!

We are glad to inform you that the list of the participating companies in the IAFT Traders Contests has been replenished with one more company - FOREX CLUB.

Having started participating in the Contests, you can receive a valuable trading experience and start earning without investing anything.

IAFT cares about their customers doing everything to make your start in Forex easy, successful and profitable!

Best regards,
    IAFT Administration

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Banned
    that is very good and interesting information for every those trader who want to work of trade and earn money from forex without investment any thing,it is good opportunity for earn money from the market,thanks moderator for this kind information.

Well its a good sign for us to get more brokers in the list so that we can work with them as closer as we want and I think I had worked with this broker earlier directly and they are good providing good support always, their platform is also good to trade... RoboForex cares every customer who have their account with them...

OK ! then this way it is going to happen and for the most good it is about earn without putting any money on the stake .. count me in
    Last edited by BrittonPatrick; 10-21-2013 at 04:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrittonPatrick View Post
    OK ! then this way it is going to happen and for the most good it is about earn without putting any money on the stake .. count me in
    Yes I also participate in IAFT contests so I am really glad to be a part of it.

That is a very very interesting, for this forum to give her members the grace to earn profit from the market without investing any dime from their pocket. I think that this forum is really helping the World to bring up many successful traders.

this is great news for me and i will try to join the new contest like this one to make more profits because i did not follow any contest before but now i have been intersted with like this things