Page 1 of 260 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Time Frame is good for trading ?

Which Time Frame is good for trading ?

I think it depends on the trade type. It means if you are trading day trading then 1H chart is good for that trade , and 15M and 30M chart is good for trading ,and if you are trading long trade then 4H chart and D1 chart is good for that trade ,so it depends on different time frame and different type of trade . Share your opinion, please.

well i am mostly use H15 because it is a time frame which is easy to handle and we can make minimum profit easily. I am mostly use H15 trading time frame.

time frame is depend on strategy but if you want to know which time frame is good for market analysis then best time frame is h1 and h4 is reliable.

Banned
    I will mostly use the H4 chart in the trading and i think this time frame is easy to handle and to make the good profit but it is depend on you personal skills how you determine the trend of the market and how you analysis the market and i think with the EURUSD pair this is good time frame to worlk

Banned
    well The best time frame to trade price action is always the higher time frame because they do not always fakeout..it start from 1hour , h4 time frame to weekly chart.

Yes you are right Its depend upon the trading strategy and i use h4 time frame with long term trading strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagichan View Post
    I think It depesnd by startegy too for me I can use H1 until 15M frame because I am scalper and I nver need to used wide range time frame since UI trade and close trade in short time only
    15m for scalping is good but you said you also use 1h time frame for scalping ? its quite hard we use scalping in fast fluctuating market so 1h time frame is quite high for scalping.

It is recommended that novice traders work with the bigger time frames like one hour and 4 hours. Small time frames like 5min are not suitable for novice traders at all. The reason is that controlling of the emotions is the most important problem that newbies have and when they work with the smaller times frames, they will have more emotions because they have to be fast. When you work with 5min chart, you have to decide much faster than 4hrs chart and it will be harder to control your emotions when you push yourself to decide faster.

time frame is depend on strategy but if you want to know which time frame is good for market analysis then best time frame is h1 and h4 is reliable.Yes you are right Its depend upon the trading strategy and i use h4 time frame with long term trading strategy.

i think the best time frame for this business is m1 or m5 is best for normal traders and h4 is very best for expert traders.