Page 1 of 281 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is a tough mental job ?

Forex is a tough mental job ?

I think Forex is a very tough mental work.You can not say that it is very easy to do in Forex.Some times you are mentally so much upset that you want to resign from Forex.Am i right ?.

in forex it in demands hardwork in order to further minimize the error rate in trading. other than that we also have to be more clever again in analyzing market conditions and more take the data to be referenced in the fundamental techniques. so we can see that it requires our mental activeness and attention to work out.

I think if a trader work in forex with experience and strong skill that it is not a very hard job otherwise no body can get success from the market, forex is risky and uncertain business and we need complete knowledge and experience for work and earn money from the market,it is good opportunity for earn money from the trading system,

forex is very difficult business . it is very complicated and it is not easy to understand . a normal person who do not have its full knowledge can never earn very good amount of money from it so we should must learn it completely to get good skills in this business.

I think it very tough work and you need to give the full concentration and give the full attention to do this business because it is very complicated and high risky so you need to sharp mind and quickly take the decision so it is not easy work you do the 100% if you want to get the success in the trading.

if we trade with proper planning then forex is not tough but if we not have proper skills how to trade and without analysis its quite tough job and mostly those people earn losses.

yes i think it is a little tough job because there are a lot of stress factors (loss) and you also have to manage your time, emotions, greed, fear and so so. all these factors some time put you in panic and you are lost somewhere.
    Abdul Rehman

in my opinion it is very tough job because there are so many thing which is very difficult to handle here on forex like emotions and fear...

yeah you are right its a tough mental job you have to control your emotions in this business your emotions have no place in this business also you have to be mentally prepared for loss in this business so that you dont get upset too much in the end

If you have good trading skills and you are getting consistent profit from forex, then forex will be very benifitial for you mentally as well as physically but if you will keep on loosing your equity then it will affect you a lot and you will definitely came under pressure.