Page 1 of 89 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we stop the trading when we make the big profit ?

Banned

Arrow Can we stop the trading when we make the big profit ?

The mostly traders when the make the big profit with the forex trading they stop the trading because they not take the more risk in the trading and control the emotion is there it is right way when we make the big profit in the trading then we stop the trading and take the rest or we take more risk to make more profit in the trading.

its good to close trade after achieving your target analyst trader not go for over trade they draw strong support and resistance level they follow them on trade not close in less loss wait for their stop loss to hit with patience and close trade in take profit mean target value.

its imposable that any one he or she take a good profit and they will stop in trading . because i think its quite stop idea and way of trading . but as a trader we should set our profit limit at one point and hold on our greed

i think if we make big profit we must stop trading for a while, enjoy your money take a vacation after that we continue our forex business for make another big profit.

You can stop your trade when you make a good profit the best approach is to set the trailing stop lose and that will provide you the amazing profit in short span of time.

Banned
    I think if you make the big profit than it is really amazing to save this profit and stop your trade and don't make a greedy approach towards earning purpose.

You must target not more than 100 pips in each 1 hour session because the market can normally goes up and down in an hour not more than a 100 pips so be careful in that aspect

If you want to earn a good amount of pips than you can easily do that by different methods and that also provide you the opportunity to understand whether you are going to take the correct or wrong order.

once, you have made a good profit then it will be a correct choice to close your trade and take the profit. one must control his emotions. even it's a practical example held with me, where i was getting a good profit earlier, but i think to earn more and loose that too.

i do not think so , when we take a big profit in trading then we can stop trading . but i think we should move according to market mood if market move up then we should hold on and take risk