Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What you suggest for the failure traders?

Banned

Lightbulb What you suggest for the failure traders?

I think being a professional and successful traders we need to suggest some thing for the newbies traders . so i think in this thread you some thing suggest for the newbies traders and tell how they avoid from the loss.

so i suggest for the failure traders that learn by you mistake and practice more if you want to get the success in the forex trading ?

what you suggest for the failure traders?

trader who not earning well in forex my suggestion for them is they can control their losses if they trade with proper skills cause when our skills are no complete we face losses.another reason of loss is greed so we need to reduce it.

I suggest all failure trader to improve our trading skills and do demo practice as much as possible and start trading once again.

I guess they need to keep continue learning in order to enabling them gain more knowledge and experience. they are fail and unable to make their capital growing because they are still lack in knowledge and experience. they are still don't know yet how to trading properly.

my suggestion for failure traders is to before trading get enough knowledge and do lots of practice on demo account and got some good skills and learn about trading from experts and ten start trading and earn profit

well i suggest that failure is the sign of successful trader so be happy and keep practicing more and ore and get more knowledge , use expert analysis and comeback in Forex trading with more strong skills.

patience and dedication is what they need to continue, because forex is a business that need a lot of attention and time driven activities. also they should be aware that theres not success without failure, and know that quiters never win, and winners never quit. and also to put encourage in there mind they should stick to there aim and have a goal.

try to learn more about forex,and try to practice on demo account, and also work iaft forums these things help you to learn forex trading and you can easily get success

i sugesst that they should work hard and polish their skills by practicing at demo never give up in this business try try again and you will be successfull in this business take losses in positive ways as you able to learn from your mistakes and start again with new passion and confidence you can become the professional trader

i think the failure trader should not afraid they should more work hard in this way if they will work hard they can easily become a successful trader and earn the lots of money