Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Three Golden ways to make Mega Bucks

Banned

Three Golden ways to make Mega Bucks

I think in the forex trading there are three main ways to make the mega busk through trading.

1 Turn little into a lot quickly

2 Turn a big account into even bigger one

3 Commit to education and build account overtime with the power of compound interest.

all quick ways are risky a professional trading not based on high risk successful trading mean go with normal speed and make consistent profit for long term where as risky ways just work one or two time not consistent or consecutive way.

Of course but these things take time to learn and be a regular trader and learn more and more mostly we learn fromour experience step by step by the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars View Post
    Of course but these things take time to learn and be a regular trader and learn more and more mostly we learn fromour experience step by step by the time.
    Yes dear it takes much time for learning and practice the market so without learning and practice we cannot able to maximize our profits and it is the life time business so we must take less risk in the start.

quick decision can harmful for traders for this i prefer dividing my profit into small lot size because its safe way of trading . Long term trades is more safe as compare to that kinda .

Quik decision is not good it's emotional trading we should first make analysis and at the right point inter the trade and always follow good planning.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

In Forex trading according to me all quick ways of earning money may be the risky. If you want successful in trading then you must follow the rules and regulations and male the good strategy then slowly and gradually move toward your success..

forex is difficult business when trader have no sufficient knowledge and proper trading skills. they need to spend their time and effort in learning, and not jump to trading in live account right away. they cannot risking real money when they are still unable to control the risk in trading.

in forex trading according to me all quick ways of earning money may be the risky.and quik decision is not good its not its emotional trading we should first make analysis and at the right point inter the trade and always follow good planing.

Quote Originally Posted by Raees View Post
    Quik decision is not good it's emotional trading we should first make analysis and at the right point inter the trade and always follow good planning.
    quick decisions not good but trading is risky business we have to take quick decisions for that our iq level should be strong otherwise we can face losses from forex market.