Thread: What did you do with this forum money ?

What did you do with this forum money ?

Hello friends i want to know that what did you do with the forum money did you invest it in Forex or there is some other use ?.

Quote Originally Posted by malikgm View Post
    Hello friends i want to know that what did you do with the forum money did you invest it in Forex or there is some other use ?.
    Money from Forum you can use whatever you like, but of course you can put it on your trading account and make more money.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria_ View Post
    Money from Forum you can use whatever you like, but of course you can put it on your trading account and make more money.
    money from this forum can be use as capital for trading forex, and also can pay monthly bill from forum income, if use for trading must extra becarefull because that is money also from hard work.

Lightbulb what do you do with this forum money?

still i did not done anything with it but i want business in Forex with that money that i have earned from that trade.Earning money and then investing in a business is my passion.

I am still looking for my first payout and when It arrive I will try and like to withdraw it to my bank account because it is not enough to invest But who know in future when I would be having enought then I would be looking to invest

regards

I will credit my trading account. And I will have an opportunity to make more money, and plus I got enough knowledge about Forex market!

i do forex trading with this forum money and it helps me to make more money.. i use this money to invest,,

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed khan View Post
    i do forex trading with this forum money and it helps me to make more money.. i use this money to invest,,
    Yes ahmed khan this is the best way to invest money in forex trading to get a big profit. because its the main aim of forum bonus that invest it to the forex trading!

Quote Originally Posted by Dilan View Post
    I will credit my trading account. And I will have an opportunity to make more money, and plus I got enough knowledge about Forex market!
    But there are a lot of people who even do not know about Forex and trading. They think that can get money leaving senseless messages.