Page 1 of 134 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like trading in Gold ?

Do you like trading in Gold ?

Gold market is very costly did you like to trade in gold market.I am strongly against the gold trading because it causes very high loss.Thanks
    Hafizgm

i have three year trading experience i started with currency based trading but now i am fundamental analyst in gold trade and professionally i trade in gold yeah gold trading require big capital but its more profitable if trader have skills in fundamental analysis cause it move according to the news.

Banned
    well Gold is for old. It is not perfect market for new traders. I think as a new trader we should trade in gbpusd and eurusd market. It is very good market for our good trade. We all new traders should trade in this market.

its quite tricky for new traders but good options for all those traders they have good trading command and experience in trading . but it need more time and experience to make profit in it

I like gold trading but it is so much slow and it can harm your trade in the case of light failure or other problems if you really want to earn through gold than you must use trailing stop lose.

No dear gold is not so much tricky for earning but you can got the signals for the gold trend from different EA's and that is really good to do trade with these trends.

Banned
    Gold trading is not so much safer and it is too much slow in giving us the profit it only provide you the profit in case of any highly effective news occurs in the market.

I trade only once a week in the gold trading and I open that trade when I got the strong signal otherwise I don't like to trade in gold and avoid it as much as possible.

yes, i usually like to trade in gold. however some of the brokers does not allow to trade in gold, while some do. gold is very fluctuating at even small time, and it's easy to earn from it in small time. yes the risk factor is there, but if you keep a good strategy you can gain profit easily.

Gold trading is profitable trading and with strong analysis i do trade with gold and for that i follow strong trades and analysis with low lot size.