Thread: FXPRIMUS

FXPRIMUS

We discuss the company FXPRIMUS in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT ľ working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: FXPRIMUS

Just a couple of FXPRIMUS trading conditions:

- Considerable leverage Up To 1:500
    - The most widespread trading platform MT4
    -Mobile trading

- Safety - regulated by Financial Services Comission

- AIFT partner!!!

Happy Trading
    Music is a great energizer. It's a language everybody knows.

Please,I Have not been able to understand this topic.please,some one should help.thanks. G°odluck

kulangy, if I were you I'd go to http://tradersunion.com/index.php?compare and make a comparison of FXPRIMUS and other brokers. so you can make an opinion based on conditions of different brokers.
    If I'm free, it's because I'm always running.

Also using the profit calculator will help to analyse how good a broker is.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

Arafath!thanks,I'l do just that now.I Guess it will help... G°odluck.

Dear Traders!

My name is Erno Borondy, i am here from FXPrimus to reply any questions you have regarding our service or our company! As can see, the earlier threads are old, many things changed since!

First of all, FXPrimus has been in the market since 2009, and become STP regulated by Cysec at the end of 2014, while its subsidiary of Primus Markets International is regulated in Vanuatu! Please search the net for FXPrimus to see how much complaint you find against us, i believe it is a good start to establish a picture about the company and its service!

FXPrimus is positioned to offer safe and ethical trading environment, and as such it is one of the very few brokers with private insurance to cover client funds. It covers up to 2.5m eur. Of course, as a Cysec regulated broker we are required to be member of the Investors Compensation Fund, that provides client insurance up to 20 000eur per client. (So the private insurance provides an excess insurance!) It is something unparalleled!

We offer very competitive trading conditions, pricing, please look up our trading costs at: http://www.fxprimus.com/en/instruments scroll down to see live spreads

Variable spread acc is purely spread based, and it is what you see there; ECN account is raw spread +10usd/lot trading commission based

MT4 Platform (desktop, mobile), 1:500 leverage, exceptional low trading cost on gold, scalping, hedging allowed (no margin on hedge position), various asset classes and wide range of instruments available.

FXPrimus also offers partner solutions with flexible conditions, customized to partners' needs!

Please feel free to ask any questions you have and i do my best to provide you with all information you need to make a responsible decision when you choose your broker!

If you are interested in opening an account: http://www.fxprimus.com/open-an-acco...6&regulator=vu

If you are interested in becoming a partner of FXPrimus: http://www.fxprimus.com/vu-partners-...6&regulator=vu

Feel free to ask any questions here, or in email at erno.borondy@fxprimus.com

Best,

I am currently trading with Trade12 broker with which I am enjoying several facilities which includes:
    -Wide range of deposit bonus like 50%,
    -high leverage like 1:400 and low trading spread and tightest margin level,
    -smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging,
    -lowest transaction cost on each transactions and
    -no restrictions for pending orders.