Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FreshForex broker

FreshForex broker

Hello, dear Forum members!

I represent “FreshForex” company and will be pleased to answer all questions of your interest. A few words about our company.

“FreshForex” company started its operation on the foreign exchange market in 2004 and today it is one of leading players on the Forex market in Russia and Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). According to “Interfax”, one of the most famous research agencies in CIS, in 2012 year the company took place among Top-10 leading brokers of the Forex Market in Russia.

Bright “FreshForex” brand continues its fast growth, winning over international market and gaining new supporters in World traders' community. There are good reasons for that: excellent trading terms, withdrawal of funds in a matter of minutes and the best possible openness of company to every client.

Evaluate advantages of trading with “FreshForex”:

No minimum deposit

45 currency pairs, CFD for metals, stocks, futures

No commission for transactions and funding of account

Instant market execution from 0.1 sec.

Prompt funding and withdrawal of money via the most popular payment systems

Daily analysis and forecasts

Free on-line education

VIP service for every client

Promo actions and bonuses offered by “FreshForex”:

Bonus «33 х 3» +33% for each replenishment of trading account

Spreads in half - Highest payback of spread in Forex – up to $10 per lot

Stop Out Insurance - Up to 100% of replenishment amount under Stop Out

Double benefit - Up to 20% of interest per annum for both free and margin funds.

More details about our company you can learn on our official web-site freshforex.com

spread is variable ?? and can we deposit via webmoney in our trading account?

in forex freshforex broker has long term opportunity to enjoy the business very much and earn a sufficient amount of the money so be ready

Banned
    freshforex broker are working daily to gain the knowledge with easy way to earn unlimited rupees and their progress in this world is increasing

Banned
    freshforex in forex trend are gaining knowledge and experience by traveling on this path they all have earned many amount of the money and so

Quote Originally Posted by romeo View Post
    spread is variable ?? and can we deposit via webmoney in our trading account?
    Thank you for your question.
    We offer both variable and fixed spreads,
    You can deposit by WM

freshforex broker are working daily to gain the knowledge with easy way to earn unlimited rupees and their progress in this world is increasing .thank you for your question.

I hear about first time about freshforex broker,I think we can work in forex with complete knowledge and strong skill and earn good profit from the market,it is good business for get success from the market,

"FreshForex" web-site is now available in the most popular languages of the planet!

Dear Clients!

"FreshForex" company is growing and developing, tens of thousands of traders from Russia and CIS already joined us. We are glad to inform you that from now on, web-site of our company is also available in the most popular languages of the world – English and Chinese.

Both versions of the web-site are now supplied with all tools required for a comfortable work of traders and partners of “FreshForex” company. The most beneficial promotions and bonus plans, immediate withdrawal procedure, qualified support service are available for traders of “FreshForex”, whereas partners of the company must enjoy the latest promotion tools. In the nearest future, we will release English and Chinese analytical and training services.

Watch for our updates!

Sincerely yours,
    “FreshForex” company

This broker is new to me as I had done trading with other forex services...I had gone through their trade details and I think with no minimum deposit and some extra plus features they offer, its good to deal with this broker and earn some profits.... Looking for an extra mile to start trading forex into this broker agency...