Thread: New Partner: Panteon Finance

New Partner: Panteon Finance

Dear IAFT customers!

Partnership Department of our Association has concluded a new agreement with Panteon Finance brokerage company.
    Panteon Finance brokerage company was established in 2010. The company specializes in online trading services and investing. Panteon Finance helps maximize profits and safely invest in FOREX due to advanced technologies implementation in the field of financial management.
    Information regarding the new company has been included in all our website sections, related to the FOREX Brokers.

If you have any questions regarding the new company, you can always contact our experts and they will gladly assist you.

Best regards,
    IAFT administration

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Wow great news One more reliable broker is among IAFT partners.

Quote Originally Posted by IrenEsp View Post
    Wow great news One more reliable broker is among IAFT partners.
    I have just looked through the information about this broker at the IAFT website. It seems to me it is a nice broker to start trading with. The minimal deposit is just 20 $. I am interested in PAMM-accounts. The deposit for PAMM is 500 $.

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are mistaken. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

I have just looked through the information about this broker at the IAFT website. It seems to me it is a nice broker to start trading with. The minimal deposit is just 20 $. I am interested in PAMM-accounts. The deposit for PAMM is 500 $.