Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dukascopy

Dukascopy

We discuss the company Dukascopy in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: Dukascopy

I consider this company is best of all existing. They have developed the trading platform, instant execution of orders, the partner program, bonuses. All high qualities are not to re-read.. :good:

Absolutely agree with you. I check my trading abilities in Contests now, then I'm planning to open the account in this company through IAFT.
    Take it easy!

Quote Originally Posted by _Livingston_
    I consider this company is best of all existing. They have developed the trading platform, instant execution of orders, the partner program, bonuses. All high qualities are not to re-read.. :good:
    sure, it is very steady, but I doubt saying the best among all on the list. there are also others providing similar terms, but ducascopy is really great in terms of bonuses and additional stuff, that is true.

Right you are, guys! I work with Dukascopy from 2008. It is a very reliable company! I advised it for all my friends and they are trading here now! It is perfect that Dukascopy is in the IAFT Full brokers list :good:
    The great Breakthrough in your life comes when you realize it that you can learn anything you need to learn to accomplish any goal that you set for yourself.This means there are no limits on what you can be, have or do.

First class... stable market execution, made for traders. Opened an account 4 month ago, no complaints till now. Assistance provided fast and to the point. You can do withthem any style of trading they don't care, and deposits are protected by Switzerland state and it speaks for it self
    what ever does not kill me makes me stronger

I have the account in Dukascopy! Very reliable company, best support & trading conditions.. :good:
    Lack of many is the root of all evil))))))))))

I like their platform, although I traditionally use MetaTrader 4, but their invention impressed me much, I think it will suit not for all. Generally it's dtronger than mt4, but pipsing is not the most convenient thing you can do on it.
    Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

A lot of trader says thats dukacopy are really great broker, but I have not yet trade using this broke, cause this forex broker does not offer MT4 as their trading terminal. I ever use their J forex trading terminal to following their contest, but i does not really familiar using this trading platform

For a trader thats already using Metatrader as their main trading terminal use dukascopy trading terminal is quote complicated, but after several days using this trading system you will find a benefit with ducascopy advance market data in their platform.