Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex-Metal

Forex-Metal

We discuss the company Forex-Metal in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: Forex-Metal

They have been very good as yet, it is laready 2 month. Depositing is very fast. I need to check how withdrawing works too.
    A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction.

Do they have asset management and what is their minimum account balance for asset management.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

I've just been chatting with one of their support people and he told that they do not do asset management.
    A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction.

I like Forex-Metal for instant opening of orders. Speed of execution is very high. Withdrawal performs for about an hour, it is almost the best time among all of the brokers.
    One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals.

Forex-Metal is trust worthy company, it feels that they value every client. Their support very well trained. They do offer various accounts so every trader can find what is the most appropriate for him. It will be especially interesting for beginners as they have on their website useful tutorials.
    Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if Will Rogers
    you just sit there

I open new account in forex metal last month and get bonus $100 in my trading account. Hope I can fullfill their requirement volume of trade so I can widrawn profit from this bonusess.

I took part in $100 bonus and safely got the profits out. Thank you Forex-Metal! I am opening ECN account with them now.

I also opened live account by them, and earned much profit up to 80 % of capital and still continue. now i have become affiliate member of this broker. Now my target is to get maximum profit from it.
    this broker give us $100 as welcome bonus and 30 % bonus of deposit, if we deposit little amount it become much including this bonus which gives maximum trading entries at a time.

Now a days the Forex Metal is becomes one of the best forex broker in this forex world. The company Fx-Metal provides a 100% no deposit bonus to the new clients from anywhere in the world.This is the best chance for the newbies for getting good investment for their forex business.